What is stylelabs marketing content hub? | Benefits
In the business environment today, most companies are looking to transform their operations digitally. It has put a lot of pressure on the marketing departments to help facilitate this transformation. To do so, they've had to continually deliver personalized digital experiences across all channels where's any customer engagement. It is easier said than done. Luckily, however, the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub can help mitigate this task.
The Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub
For those of us who don't know, the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub is a platform that can integrate marketing resource management (MRM), product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) all into one. With this configuration, the platform can connect the entire marketing department. It achieves this by allowing marketing to define, create, manage, and deliver highly personalized content at every stage of the buyer's journey and across all channels of interaction.
And alongside the Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore Experience Commerce, businesses can now deliver valuable and highly personalized content precisely where the customers form their purchase decisions. It also allows companies to gain valuable insights that will help them improve their business.
The Sitecore Plugin for Stylelabs DAM is globally available for download and is compatible with Sitecore Experience Manager and Sitecore Experience Platform versions 8.2.7, 9.0.2, and 9.1, as well as Sitecore Experience Commerce version 9.0 Update 2. This integration between Sitecore and Stylelabs will allow users to seamlessly combine both digital assets and web content into their marketing flows, thus significantly increasing the efficacy of content producers.
Strategic Benefits of Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub for Sitecore Users
- Unified Web and Digital media assets - Since marketers are working with a wide range of mixed content and assets in their campaigns, customers have regularly provided feedback to Sitecore. It has led to the unification of web content and the broader digital media assets.
- CMO-Relevant - With this recent acquisition, Sitecore is now more relevant to the CMO. It is regarding both digital strategy execution and operational efficiency.
- A Differentiated Value Prop - Sitecore offers a unique value prop, as opposed to others on the market, providing a complete content life cycle that spans from planning all the way to publishing. It includes intelligent, personalized data for all assets involved.
- New User Personas - Users can now approach the Sitecore marketing operations team and ongoing traditional personas such as digital marketers, cloud and IT operators with an expanded offering. It reduces the total number of vendors required necessary for a complete solution.
- Outpacing the Competition - Other platforms in the market do not have digital asset management (DAM), marketing resource management (MRM) or product information management (PIM) tools
- Product Information Management - When it comes to e-commerce, PIM is crucial. When looking at a long-term strategy, Sitecore will integrate Stylelabs PIM with Sitecore Experience Commerce to provide users with effective e-commerce management and delivery.
All in all, the Stylelabs Marketing Content Hub will prove to be a worthwhile provider going forward and something that needs to be watched. For more information, contact us directly.
Why should Containerization be part of your Sitecore Development Strategy?
There is a lot of hype around Sitecore 10 Containers and how it allows Sitecore development teams… Read More
How can you maintain a Sitecore website effectively?
Types of Maintenance There are four types of site maintenance tasks Corrective maintenance … Read More
Unifying Content & Campaigns Using Sitecore & Salesforce Marketing Cloud
As many of us know, Salesforce is the industry's leading CRM platform. Not only that, but it also… Read More
Implementing a Headless E-Commerce Platform
Why should organizations look to implement a headless e-commerce platform? Well, reaching customers… Read More
Taking the headache out of content governance with Sitecore
Content governance refers to a set of guidelines that determine how a company’s content gets… Read More
Challenges in launching B2B Digital commerce sites
B2B digital commercial sites have not traditionally been a factor. Most often, you would encounter… Read More
Going Headless without losing Personalization with Sitecore Omni.
With the arrival of new connected devices such as wearables, smart speakers, VR Headsets, marketers… Read More
Test Drive Sitecore’s Powerful Authoring Tools
Sitecore is a customer experience management company that can provide web content management and… Read More
Plan your Automated Content Migration to Sitecore
Content migration calls for careful planning and a structured process – this includes jotting the… Read More
Look for Partnerships, not a Vendor!
Our Outcome Based Model Don’t go by quick fixes and short-term solutions. Finding a Digital… Read More
GDPR – How Sitecore gets around it
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a… Read More
Sitecore 9 – Your new Business Ally
Change in consumer behavior – The only assurance Web technology and design has grown in leaps and… Read More